FRANS SEDA ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOLARSHIPS
In honour of the former Northern Territory Representative in Indonesia, Mr Frans Seda AM, the Territory Government has established a scholarship program for suitable Indonesian candidates, to improve their English language proficiency prior to undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate and/or research study at Charles Darwin University (CDU).
- Each scholarship will pay the tuition fees for a 10-week intensive English language training course at CDU, valued at $3300.
- One scholarship per applicant only.
- Three scholarships will be offered per annum for three years commencing in 2011.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Mr Seda's home region of Eastern Indonesia.
- NOTE: Travel and accommodation costs are not included in the scholarship.
Interested candidates should forward an expression of interest including:
- A current Curriculum Vitae;
- Reasons why you should be awarded a scholarship;
- Evidence of your current level of English language proficiency (e.g. an English language test result or equivalent);
- Your intention to pursue academic studies at CDU and in what field;
- When you would be available to take up a scholarship.
Ms Sally Hodgetts
Manager International Projects and Operations
Office of International Services
Charles Darwin University
Darwin NT 0909
The Frans Seda English Language Scholarships are proudly funded by the Territory Government.
Post a Comment