FRANS SEDA ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOLARSHIPS
In honour of the former Northern Territory Representative in Indonesia, Mr Frans Seda AM, the Territory Government has established a scholarship program for suitable Indonesian candidates, to improve their English language proficiency prior to undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate and/or research study at Charles Darwin University (CDU).
- Each scholarship will pay the tuition fees for a 10-week intensive English language training course at CDU, valued at $3300.
- One scholarship per applicant only.
- Three scholarships will be offered per annum for three years commencing in 2011.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Mr Seda's home region of Eastern Indonesia.
- NOTE: Travel and accommodation costs are not included in the scholarship.
Interested candidates should forward an expression of interest including:
- A current Curriculum Vitae;
- Reasons why you should be awarded a scholarship;
- Evidence of your current level of English language proficiency (e.g. an English language test result or equivalent);
- Your intention to pursue academic studies at CDU and in what field;
- When you would be available to take up a scholarship.
Ms Sally Hodgetts
Manager International Projects and Operations
Office of International Services
Charles Darwin University
Darwin NT 0909
The Frans Seda English Language Scholarships are proudly funded by the Territory Government.